Lawn Care Mound
Mn Lawn Lawn Care MinnetonkaHave you been looking for a professional lawn care company?

Mn Lawn is here for you!!!

Since 2011 Mn Lawn and Landscape is one of the most reliable lawn and snow service providers in the West Metro and surrounding areas. Let Minnesota Lawn & Landscape take care of your property in a professional and courteous manner. We offer a number of different lawn services at an affordable rate to keep the customer happy!!

Mn Lawn Lawn Care Plymouth Lawn Service Plymouth

Lawn Care Plymouth

 

Mn Lawn will keep your lawn looking green, thick, and healthy all year round. By applying the correct amount of fertilizer and weed control at the correct time frame throughout the year. We use golf course commercial grade fertilizer along with a commercial grade machine to put it down at a correct amount.

  • Honest
  • Quality
  • Professional
  • Reliable
  • Licensed/Insured

 

Mn Lawn is owned and operated by Shawn McNatt. Even as a young kid Shawn had a passion for lawn care. About Shawn.

 

In the cold winter months would you rather be in a nice warm house or outside shoveling? Mn Lawn will plow the snow from your driveway so you can stay in the nice warm house and not break your back trying to remove the wet and heavy snow. Each snow storm is different, but we try our best to have everyone plowed in a timely manner.

Mn Lawn snow plowing plymouth plowing service

Mn Lawn Lawn Care Plymouth Lawn Service Plymouth

Lawn Care Plymouth

 

 

Mn Lawn & Landscape has been practicing good cultural practices and will have your lawn well manicured and looking its best for you.

Contact us today to get on the schedule and find out for yourself. All we ask for is 1% of your trust and we will gain the other 99%

 

Hours of Operation:

Monday thru Friday 7:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.

Saturday 8:00a.m. to 3:00p.m.

Winter Hours 24/7